what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wesley's 1st Dentist Appt.


Wesley had his 1st dental check up and NO cavities! I was so proud of him because he wasn't afraid of anything. I guess I always thought it would be a painful experience and he'd refuse to cooperate but luckily he enjoyed the appt. His eyes bulged with amazement at his flavor options for polish and fluoride and he chose bubble gum with the utmost confidence. He kept saying "YUMMY" and "I LOVE IT" - who would have guessed that!? They didn't manage to get any x-rays out of him because it made him gag, which I can't blame him - they still make me gag. So we kept the appointment positive and didn't push. Just another proud parent moment...

No comments: