what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Maxwell's Baptism

Maxwell was baptised today! He was so lucky to be supported and surrounded by our entire family. He was getting a little tired prior to going up front but as soon as the Pastor took a hold of him he was so content! Wesley went up front with us for the baptism and nearly knocked over the holy water in front of the entire church.

Ryan and Michelle - Maxwell's Godparents

No comments: