I took the boys to see Santa on Saturday and being sentimental I had to dig up last year's photo. They certainly have changed a lot in a year and I am curious why they appeared to be on the "nice list" last year as opposed to the "naughty list" this year! Oh well, you do the best you can! Not to my surprise, Wesley was quite timid and wanted Max to sit on Santa's lap first. Once I got Max settled, Wesley followed. You can certainly see the shyness in Wesley's eyes. Maxwell was just disinterested...hence the get me out of here look on his face. Prior to going, I tried to feel Wesley out to see what he might ask Santa for and possibly encourage a certain direction. What I didn't expect was he decided to ask Santa for a sword. He also said Max would like something Thomas the Train which was unplanned but doable. But a sword? Seriously!?!
Santa 2008







1 comment:
What a great idea to put up the old picture and look at the change. The boys are adorable. All boys need swords, guns, knifes, and dirt!! What a great mom to get them there by yourself and not have them with tears in their eyes. Merry Christmas to the Kavanagh Krew.
Post a Comment