what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just when you think you cannot get any sicker...

we do! Wesley has had a persistant cough and it is related to his apparant chronic asthma. Then he got croup over the weekend and early this week. Then a fever and I took him into today (probably should have taken him earlier) and he has a double ear infection! In my defense, I did call the nurse line and they said that a fever is to be expected with croup. So, I expected it and was just worried about how high it got. Then, last night I decided to finally go to the doctor for my cough and found out I have Bronchitis. So, we are all drugged up here! I won't even talk about the cost of our six medications...it makes me even sicker! We changed plans in '08 that is apparantly suppose to be a cost savings to us but one medication was just shy of $400! The rest were more managable but I about died! So I guess I did talk about it but seriously...this was a shocker.

On a lighter note, all is well considering. This was a big week for other things as well. Shane bought a Ford F150 Crewcab truck - it is huge. We hope it fits in the garage - our dimensions clear us for about 6 inches in front and back. I will make Shane take a cheesy picture by his truck since it is his first new vehicle... to follow. Tuesday night we celebrated Uncle Ryan's 25th birthday with an indoor picnic at G&G K's house. Wesley will always muster up a little energy to play with his cousins. I have my doctor's appt. tomorrow so I should have an update on that front tomorrow.

No comments: