We accomplished so much this past week. We somewhat re-organized the basement. Wesley now has an open basement to play baseball, hockey, ride his tricycle and scooter. Shane is enjoying the "training" sessions already and Wesley has asked to go down there to play - so he must be enjoying it equally. Shane put together some heavy duty storage racks and we sort of got all our bins figured out for that area. Then we moved up to organizing the baby's room, which I am at peace with now. There was so much stuff in the closet and little things that need to be organized. It won't be painted before the baby comes but neither is anything in the entire house. Wesley's closet got a reorg as well. So, I am feeling at least the house is ready for the newest arrival. I finally packed my hospital bag too! Now, I just need to get mentally ready.
I had two girls nights out this week... Wednesday night the RWC group went downtown to the Melting Pot and Saturday night the YHS birthday group went to California Pizza Kitchen. It was so nice to get out enjoy the company of girlfriends! I feel like I have seen more movies (in a theater too!) and gone out with friends more in the past month than I usually do in a year... I know things are going to be very crazy soon so I am really enjoying this, especially following the Fall of Shane (aka hunting season). I may just schedule a pedicure and haircut this week and call it the January of Sarah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment