what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Fourscore and seven years ago

our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." Wesley and his friends celebrated Abe Lincoln's birthday today. Did I mention that I love our daycare? I think he gets to do so many neat things plus I get pictures emailed to me, which totally make my day!

He is also learning what is okay to say and not. On the way home from "school" yesterday, Wesley said "Oh My Gosh!" So I was like, what?! And he said, Mom that is okay to say. So then I was like okay but I prefer we say "Oh my goodness." Anyway, then he proceeds to tell me what is not okay to say "I hate this" and "STUUUPID" and "poopy butt." I really think he enjoyed saying them because he kept telling me that we don't say this or that. So basically he found a way to say them all without upsetting me. He is too smart for his own good. ; )

No comments: