what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Things are looking up for us...

Wesley came home from daycare happy! When Wesley's happy, we're all happy. Yeah!!! He was in such a good mood we made a point to channel all that energy into making cupcakes. It was a lot of fun. So I took some pictures and even a little video clip of Wes counting to 12. You can tell that he his back to himself in the video - I hope you can view it.


We also found a trick to doing his nebulizer treatments. It includes a fish mask borrowed from our daycare's daughter. Once he thinks he is a fire blowing dragon fish it makes life inhaling meds not so bad. I found a couple more masks online and ordered them right away... soon he'll transform into Eden the Elephant and Nic the Dragon. Hey, anything to make this work is worth it!!! We followed up with reading books about "feeling good" to help retrain the brain. His hugs even made me feel like it was worth the pain of the past week.

No comments: