what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I feel sorry for his future wife...

because I can hardly handle the whines and cries that are accompaning Wesley's illness. Usually a day or two is manageable but this is over the top. I know he isn't himself yet so I may have to go in for a recheck tomorrow if we stay on this path. We have battled constantly these past few days. He doesn't want milk, water, juice but it is thirsty. It takes an hour to get a 10 minute nebulizer treatment out of him. One second he wants something and the next he doesn't want anything but you cannot do anything right and everything is yucky. And he is reverting back to baby talk so productive conversations have been limited. It is very frustrating! Fortunately we are still potty trained (only one accident since we took away the night time pullups)! Anyway, if I ever want him to move out of the house and find a lovely wife - we'll need to work on breaking this whineness! ; ) Poor guy!

I've got chicken chili and regular chili warming in the crockpots and we are getting ready for the small Superbowl Party we are hosting.

No comments: