what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

2 Months Old

and off the charts. Maxwell weighed 15 lbs. 4 oz. and 24 7/8 inches long...both in the 97-100% tile. I just checked Wesley's baby book and he was 13 lbs. 7 oz. and 24 1/2 inches long at 2 months. Such a big boy!!! He got 3 shots today and it was pretty tramatic. Wesley usually cried for less than a minute, if even, and Maxwell - well, he is still upset. It took about 5 minutes just to calm him down and he has been pretty sensitive all afternoon. Poor guy...

PS - The 5 1/2 hours of sleep didn't repeat last night but we hope it does again soon.

No comments: