what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

Spark Plug

Wesley will be cruising the streets of Plymouth soon... We took him to get his first bike and it's a spiffy 16" Murray Spark Plug. I am pretty sure it was a bigger deal to us but it was fun to see him try them all out in the store. After the sixth bike, he could have cared less. Shane assembled it and I worked him into his new Spiderman helmet. He worked on feeling it out on the driveway. If he rides it any more confidently as he does his scooter - I will be panicking before long! It was really cute to see him thrilled to figure out the brakes - he had a proud smile that he couldn't hide even though he tried pretty hard to act cool about it.

Wesley getting fitted for the bike.

I CAN DO IT!!!

No comments: