Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Cute snuggles...
Wesley is a self proclaimed snuggler... Hopefully Maxwell will be too!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe how much he has grown since we have seen him. He looks so much like you Sarah on the first picture. He is just so precious. I love how he is already praying on the second picture. Love, Grandma Ellen
1 comment:
I can't believe how much he has grown since we have seen him. He looks so much like you Sarah on the first picture. He is just so precious. I love how he is already praying on the second picture. Love, Grandma Ellen
Post a Comment