Well, today was my first physical therapy appointment. I was referred by my Ob because of the terrible back pain I have experienced this pregnancy. I cannot say that I was blown away but I hope this will be the ticket. The pain started a couple of months ago and has only increased in intensity and duration. I feel like I am living in a really old body and hate that I don't have control over it.
Wesley had a good day at daycare. He gets a stamp reward on days where he demonstrates good manners, listening ears and behavior. Two consecutive days with stamps! So let's pray the streak continues. His teacher says that he is becoming a leader, which would make some parents very proud. Unfortunately, it is of disruption that he likes to concur! We are really trying to motivate him to set a good example - especially once this baby comes. Of course, we don't really see this side of him in our time with him or when we are with friends so much. Apparently, the peer interaction brings out this character.
Well, I really am feeling the pressure of getting our Christmas letter out. Shane always starts it and I finish it. It is in my hands right now, so I really have no excuses. I am off to work on that very task.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment