what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 10, 2007

Just starting off here...

Let's see if I can do this! I thought a blog would be the best medium to update friends and family. We'll see if I can keep this relatively up to date because I know life is about to get even busier... It is hard to believe that I am already 29 weeks pregnant! We are anxiously awaiting our February arrival! When we ask Wesley if he thinks it's a baby boy or girl, he says its just a baby. Of course, it is his baby!

No comments: