what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 14, 2007

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

I forgot to add this picture to yesterday's post. Wesley's teacher, Ms. Julie, emailed us pictures of the kids and their Rudolph faces. Apparently, they would only take them off to eat and nap. Super cute! Also, I bring home a note from Julie every night and for some reason I forgot to read yesterday's note until this morning. Low and behold, it would be a note that I would keep in his files forever. Wesley repeated "Damn it" after one of his friends did. First, I was thankful it wasn't the other way around! Secondly, it will be interesting to see if this is repeated again. Let's hope not.

Today we took our vehicles in for a tune up. Shane needed new brakes which ended up to be quite costly - $580 later. Thankfully, I was told that I can probably wait until next year. Car maintence is never an exciting way to spend money. I just have to keep reminding myself that the truck has been paid off for a long time and needs to be maintained. I am also excited that there are only two more car payments left to pay off the Acura. It probably won't be long before we have to replace one of our vehicles, but it will be nice to be vehicle debt free for the short term.

No comments: