what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday, Sunday

Shane's boot hockey league started up today. Typically they don't play this early in the season but with there actually being enough snow/ice on the ground and it is flipping cold out - it actually started on time.

We also received a delivery today that will surely please Shane - the snowmobiles have arrived. Shane's parents were nice enough to haul them back from Willmar for us. I am sure they will get some use this winter. Wesley has already said that he wants to go for a ride! Someone will have to take mine out so that it doesn't just sit here all winter long.

Tonight we had bowling league. We didn't plan on having anybody watch Wesley and decided to see how well he withstood the bowling alley. It went pretty well, probably would have been better had he napped this afternoon. He always enjoys seeing Ryan and Krissy too. I only bowled one game - first because I am feeling disabled and secondly, I was trying to get Wes home at a decent time. Besides, the dummy score is better than my personal performance the past few months. I have heard that pregnancy makes you a better bowler but certainly not in my case!

No comments: