what you see, is what you get...





Welcome to our family blog! I enjoy making lists, but a journaler I am not! However, I really thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people that we don't get to see or talk to nearly enough. Life gets so busy, so perhaps I can keep this current and in turn you as well!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A long day

Today was long for me! Shane was up and adam by 5 or 6 o'clock. He went pheasant hunting with his team at work...sounds like a rough day, huh! So I was up by 6:15 to get ready before I had to get Wesley ready (thank goodness for Shane - that is usually his task)! That may not be early to some, but for me - it was early. I have a long to do list prior to getting off to bed tonight too. I am wrapping up my gift wrapping - at least for this weekend. I also have made little ornaments for some kids/families that has been taking a bit longer than I anticipated. I never did quite finish all of my holiday baking/treat making. But, there comes a point that you just pick your priorities and work on those!

So, I really don't have anything entertaining to share today... The only thing that comes to mind was Wesley and I talking about cats. He said he'd like one for Christmas and I said I don't think Dad would like that, or that I would! Then the baby came up and he said "mommy doesn't like the baby, daddy doesn't like the baby, and wesley doesn't like the baby." It all came about from talking about not liking cats! Anyway, we didn't end that conversation until he said mommy loves the baby, daddy loves the baby and wesley loves the baby. I really felt that I had to make that clear!!! He has showed nothing but excitement for the baby so it caught me off guard. Maybe scared me more than anything about days to come...

No comments: