Yeah, I think I just figured out how to post a higher quality picture. Anyway, this is an old picture of Wesley that was on my mom's digital forever - actually it probably still is! I just love Wesley's blue eyes in that picture. Here is a more recent one of Wesley at a near by park:
Today, was a good day at daycare. You just never know what to expect at 5:00. Of course, Wes did turn into a little bit of a beast tonight. Shane's brother was over to pick something up and then our next door neighbors stopped by. I think Wesley was feeling a little unattended to which led to him being a bit naughty come bedtime. He is fighting a cough again too; so hopefully he manages to sleep through the night.
The neighbors that stopped by were super nice. It makes me really excited to be in the neighborhood! They just got back from their honeymoon (married in July) and we kept an eye on their house. They brought over some cookies - friendly neighbors is just such new territory for me! I am loving it!




No comments:
Post a Comment